Not a cat lover, but…
One of my fav #modernfamily episodes so far.
Which is your favourite Degrassi band over the years?
“I know what it is. I know that the man pees inside the woman.”
21 of Sally Draper’s Best Quotes
With the season 6 premiere of Mad Men tonight, let’s take a look at quotes from Sally Draper.
- You have big ones. My mommy has big ones too. And I’m going to have big ones when I grow up.
- Do you lie on top of her?
- I Don’t wanna wear someone else’s shoes, especially ski boots. You know that they’re sweaty. Oh, my gosh!
- Are you and Daddy doing it?
- We learned that they used to be fish, and he doesn’t know because he has baby science.
- I know what it is. I know that the man pees inside the woman.
- She doesn’t care what the truth is as long as I do what she says.
- Every time I go around a corner, I keep thinking I’ll see my dad.
- I hate sevens.
- When I think about forever, I get upset.
- I told Betty and Henry to take their ski vacation and shove it.
- Who’s Dick?
- …And it has a picture of her on it, holding a box. With a picture of her on it, holding a box.
- I’ll save my Fritos for you.
- I’m not sure that’s the way I like you.
- I’m old enough that I can stay alone while you go laugh your heads off.
- I want to live with you all the time.
- I want to stay and I don’t know why I can’t.
- I hate her so much. She’s such a phony.
- We don’t go across the park. There’s bums on the other side.
- And then I was floating over town. Standing straight up, not like Superman. Only it wasn’t Ossining, it was London. Like Mary Poppins.